-This is a comprehensive workshop covering both the practical and theoretical components of running as taught by internationally renowned barefoot running expert Lee Saxby
Participants will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills needed for barefoot running
- All workshops will be done by Dale Turrell
- The Workshops will last around 1 Hour
- Spaces are Limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Program Covers
-An overview of the Biomechanics and psychophysiology of running
-Running Techniques -The Doís and Doníts of barefoot/minimalist running.
- Running form using cues and drills.
-No past experience of any form of running is needed to take part
- There will be a QA at the end of the workshop
- Lucky draw prizes including the latest VIVOBAREFOOT Breatho Trail shoes
Dates and Venues
22ND August Ė Join Wild Trail SA, Outdoor Freedom and VIVOBAREFOOT for a run at Hedianga Farm
23rd August- 18h30- Protea Hotel, Melrose Arch Fire and Ice Hotel
24th August- 18h15/30 at Outdoor Freedom, Shop 21 Doringkloof Mall, Centurion
September- Date TBA 360 Training and Trail and Tar
October- Dates and Venues TBA. Please email to get on the waiting lists