HOW TO CARE FOR MERINO WOOL GARMENTS?
Are you wondering how to care for your Core merino wool clothes? No worries, taking care of your merino wool garments is easy and less work than you think. Wool garments are proven to require less washing than the other dominant apparel fibres, which often leads to a much longer garment life. The key is in taking advantage of wool’s natural odour-resistance, stain-resistance and ability to bounce back to its original shape allowing you to wear your CORE garments more and wash them less. CORE merino garments are designed in a way to make caring for them easy.
How to wash your Core Merino wool garments?
When you do need to wash your merino wool garments, we suggest these steps:
- Turn garments inside out to prolong the item’s ‘new’ look and feel
- Close all zippers
- Keep light and darks separate
- Use a wool detergent
- Warm (40°) or cool (30°) wash temperature
- Short gentle cycle or wool cycle, if available
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Lie flat or line dry garments
- Low iron wool setting or 120°, if required