Barefoot shoe Primus Lite II Bio Men by VIVOBAREFOOT.
Primus Lite II Bio uses a natural by-product of the field corn food industry, Susterra® Propanediol; petroleum free, non-toxic and 100% USDA certified. Developed by DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, it’s allowed us to create a high performing shoe that is our lightest and most environmentally sound yet. Add a mesh made from Sorona® plant based fibres and you have what we think is the least petroleum reliant performance shoe in the world.
- Barefoot shoe Primus Lite II Bio Men by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: Plant-Based Bio upper Sorona (textile), No-sew Susterra (TPU); Outsole: 45% Natural rubber, 10% Bloom outsole & 45% synthetic
- Performance insole -made with 10% BLOOM - an algae-based alternative to synthetic and petrochemical EVA
- 100% vegan
- Pro 5: abrasion- and puncture-resistant technology
- Weight per shoe: 181 g (size 42)
- This style fits true to size.