|Expected release date is 12/12/2020|
Barefoot running shoe Primus Lite II Recycled Women by VIVOBAREFOOT.
Wear your sustainability statement with the Primus Lite II, putting your feet in control of every run, walk and workout. This leather-free shoe is made using PET plastic bottles recycled into durable performance materials, to create lightweight and breathable movement. Less shoe and less weight mean more freedom to move. Primus Lite II is our vision of the most lightweight shoe possible. Following the shape of the foot, and with the least possible interference to natural movement, this barefoot shoe puts your feet in control of every road run, walk and workout. Using the durable yarn of recycled PET plastic bottles, this leather-free shoe is made with a breathable unlined mesh upper, our signature super-thin outsole, and a bio-based BLOOM performance insole. The ideal shoe for you to train hard, while treading lightly on the planet.
- Barefoot running shoe Primus Lite II Women by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: breathable Eco Airmesh made from recycled PET bottles/laminated PU
- 100% vegan
- Pro 5: abrasion- and puncture-resistant technology
- Performance insole bloom
- Patented, 3mm thin exercise outsole
- Weight per shoe: 150g (size 37)
- This style fits true to size.